The job of Research Assistant is an entry level position to our professional staff. The primary tasks to begin will include note-taking during research sessions, and acting as host to participants who arrive at our research facility. Other tasks may include: Technical writing, on-site recruiting, or conducting in-person surveys with members of the public. Once these initial skillsets are mastered, additional responsibilities will be given according to your capabilities and your desire to advance. We are looking for reliable, hardworking, high-integrity staff to grow as individuals and as part of our company for many years to come.
- Must be 21 or older (no exceptions).
- Must be a proficient touch-typist (60WPM+), and familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Must play well with others.
- Experience in the gaming industry a plus.
- Experience with data analysis and/or research methods a plus, but we are willing to train individuals who are willing to learn.
Please submit a resume, cover-letter, and optional photo.
We are hiring immediately, and successful candidates can expect to hear back within a few business days. JIR Group will conduct a follow-up interview via Skype, so be prepared for this next step.
We look forward to hearing from you!