This position works directly with our Research Lead and Field Manager to survey and screen the public for participation in research projects. Much of our recruiting is done over the phone, so the ideal candidate would be:
- Very comfortable with speaking to many different types of people daily
- Able to thrive in a bull pen/call center type environment
- Eager to work with a team to complete daily, weekly, and project goals
- Interested in a part time position with the possibility of more hours to come
- Interested in learning
- Intelligent and a problem solver
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly
- Comfortable with computers and tablets
- Flexible in your schedule, learning and approach
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Looking for a job outside of the 9-5 scene
- Has a valid driver license
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
The hours are flexible, but some weekend shifts may be required. Future advancement and opportunity is based on your talent, ability and ambition — and we practically always promote from within.
To seriously be considered, please send over your resume, a current photo of yourself, your skype name if you have one and tell us a little about yourself:
- Why should you be working here?
- What is your biggest talent?
We are hiring immediately, and successful candidates can expect to hear back within a few business days. JIR Group will conduct a follow-up interview via Skype, so be prepared for this next step.
We look forward to speaking with you!